Equine Infrared Thermography
Thermographic Anatomical & Physiological Imaging
Since animals cannot speak, it has been difficult for caretakers to truly identify hidden or masked conditions. Now with infrared thermal imaging, many of these physiological and anatomical issues are exposed at a much earlier stage.
Before Equine Thermography veterinarians could only locate a problem with observation or palpitation. With equine thermography and abnormality can show tissue that is stressed before affected tissue becomes damaged.
- Pre-Purchase of Animal
- Hoof Balancing
- Genera Diagnostics & Preventive Medicine
- Such as x-rays, lacks specificity and fails to see soft tissue conditions.
- Infrared imaging has the ability to not only see tissue conditions but can also recognise areas that are indicitive to anatomical issues.
A horse's saddle should fit correctly and have even bearing on the horse's back. A thermal review of the horse and saddle can show when pressure points are unevenly distributed, therefore causeing discomfortto the horse and the rider.
- Non-Invasive and completely safe (no harmful radiation)
- About 15-20 minutes for a full horse scan
- Scans are done at your location, you won't have to trailer your horse
- Reports are reviewed and interpreted by a Veterinarian specializing in Equine Thermography.
- Costs are reasonable and include Veterinary interpretation. Please submit your request via this website for pricing in your area.
Peace of mind
No after-sale surprises
Complete understanding of the condition of your home
Fast & Reliable Service